Wednesday, December 1, 2010

last work day



I was out hanging transformers today with the same crew as yesterday. The guys seem to be picking up the connections and are learning how to wire the pots quite well. I am packed and ready to go.  The plane is due in Maridi at about noon tomorrow. Today was Bob's birthday and he had some people over tonight--Alma and some other people from her work.  It was a nice gathering., but I'm up and gone tomorrow. The first picture tonight is of the generators sitting on their pads. The second is of one of the peanut gallery watching us hang a pot. He has what I think is the most popular toy in Maridi--the stick has a string going to the truck and they just pull it around.  The 3rd is a poster on the referendum--there is info on it every where     

No comments: